Participants in this all-day (8 hour) presentation skills class learn to become more convincing when presenting an idea or product. These presentation skills are applicable to virtually any social or business setting, from one-on-one interviews to addressing your team or executives.
The class focuses on techniques to improve your presentation effectiveness including:
- Body language that energizes delivery
- Enhancing voice projection, vocal variety, speech dynamics
- Fielding questions
- Handling visual aids
- Importance of the silent pause
- Improving eye contact, facial expressions, body language
- Organizing information in logical, persuasive order
- Overcoming stage fright
- Platform presence and audience rapport
- Presenting an authoritative image
- Refining diction and pronunciation
- Spotlighting important words and phrases
Participants leave this course feeling energized about their presentation skills and more confident in any presentation situation.
Turn to Communication Power for all your communication training needs:
>> Contact Us today for more information on our one-on-one and group class training.